Brussels, 26 May 2004
The European Commission has launched a call for proposals for women and science under the science and society activity area of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
This call covers:
- stepping up the science-society dialogue; women in science (point 3 in the work programme);
- women and science (3.3 in the work programme);
- empowerment of women scientists; public debate (3.3.1 in the 2004 work programme);
- ambassadors for women and science (3.3.2 in the 2004 work programme);
- gender research (3.3.3 in the 2004 work programme);
- practical tools for mainstreaming (3.3.4 in the 2004 work programme).
A total budget of 6.4 million euro is available for this call.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting proposal documents is 30.9.2004.
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now