Brussels, 16 January 2002
The European Commission's Energy and Transport DG has issued as call for applications for inclusion on lists of experts for evaluation activities connected with the Community non-technology programmes for the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources.
The Commission invites applications with a view to drawing up a list of experts to assist the Commission in evaluation activities in connection with the Community non-technology programmes for the promotion of energy efficiency and renewable energy sources - Save and Altener and their successor programme. Save and Altener are the Community's two main programmes to support the implementation of the EU energy policy objectives towards energy efficiency and renewable energy sources.
With this call for applications, the Commission is looking for experts in the following fields:
- energy efficiency in residential, commercial and public buildings;
- energy efficiency in industry;
- energy efficiency in transport;
- integrated actions combining energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in buildings, industry and/or transport;
- renewable energy sources for heat production (biomass, solar thermal, geothermal);
- renewable energy sources for electricity production (biomass, solar PV, wind, hydrogen and tide, wave and other ocean energies) and the integration with electricity markets;
- renewable energy sources in transport.
Applications should be sent to:
Directorate-General for Energy and Transport
Office: DM 24 4/68
Remarks: The deadline for submitting tender documents is 16-01-2005
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Communities at the reference below.
Document Reference: OJ No. S11-007766 of 16-01-2002, p. 54