Brussels, 25 October 2005
Commission Decision of 24 October 2005 concerning certain protection measures in
relation to a suspicion of highly pathogenic avian influenza in Croatia (notified under
document number C(2005) 4229) (OJ L280/23 25.10.2005).
Article 1 1. Member States shall suspend the importation from the territory of Croatia of:
- live poultry, ratites, farmed and wild feathered game, live birds other than poultry as defined in Article 1, third indent, of Decision 2000/666/EC , including birds accompanying their owners (pet birds), and hatching eggs of these species,
- fresh meat of wild feathered game,
- meat preparations and meat products consisting of or containing meat of wild feathered game,
- raw pet food and unprocessed feed material containing any parts of wild feathered game,
- eggs for human consumption,
- non-treated game trophies from any birds, and
- unprocessed feathers and parts of feathers.
Member States shall immediately take the necessary measures to comply with this Decision and publish those measures. They shall immediately inform the Commission thereof.