Brussels, 11 Nov 2005
- 3000 of Europeâ€™s scientists and media will come together in Brussels to explore new avenues for communicating European research.
- The second edition of the conference â€˜â€™Communicating European Researchâ€™â€™ will also showcase the latest European research developments.
- Daily press briefings will cover subjects including: polar research, air purity, methane in the ocean, global weather forecasting, flood prediction, new therapeutic approaches to local tumours and railway inter-operability.
- Also, the launch of a new, comprehensive database of world fish.
The â€œCommunicating European Researchâ€ conference, including press conferences, briefings and work-shops, will run 14-15th November at the Brussels Exhibition Centre.
- Detailed conference programme:
Antonia Mochan Tel: +32 2 296 9921; Marilyn Carruthers Tel: +32 2 299 9451