Brussels, 04 Feb 2004
A 'clustering' workshop on cultural heritage projects funded under the Fifth Framework Programme (FP5), will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 22 and 23 April.
Most FP5 cultural heritage projects are now at the mid-term stage. The event will assess progress made, research results, networking and spin-off possibilities, the impact of the projects and policy support.
The projects will be presented in clusters under the following headings:
- air pollution and global change effects on cultural heritage;
- damage to historic buildings;
- environment inside museums, historic buildings and libraries;
- microbiology and cultural heritage;
- cultural heritage and urban sustainability.
For further information, please contact:
For further information on research in this field, please visit: