Political communications, campaigning and reporting techniques will be the focus of a new masters course. City University London has launched an MA in political campaigning and reporting, which starts in January 2009. Ivor Gaber, academic, political journalist and media consultant, will lead the course. His recent international experience includes helping to establish Uganda's first national news agency, devising a local communications strategy for the EU in Turkey, and advising Chinese Government press officers about the expectations of Western journalists covering the Olympics.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now