A third of students entering Cambridge University in 2008 will receive some form of bursary following changes made to financial support criteria. Students with family incomes under £25,000 will now receive a full bursary, after the income threshold was raised from £18,000. A full bursary is worth £5,250 for mature students, and £3,150 for others. Students with family incomes between £25,000 and £60,000 will also receive some support.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now