Brussels, 22 Jul 2003
The European Commission has published a call for tenders related to the monitoring and analysis of science and technology (S&T) foresight activities.
The tender is split into six lots under the following headings:
- Lot 1: Monitoring foresight activities in Europe and fostering their European dimension (budget between 1,200,000 and 1,300,000 euro);
- Lot 2: The future of R&D in services: implications for EU research and innovation policy (budget between 80,000 and 100,000 euro);
- Lot 3: Emerging science and technology priorities in public research policies of European countries, the US and Japan (budget between 160,000 and 200,000 euro);
- Lot 4: Perspectives of national and regional research and innovation systems in an enlarged EU 2015; specialisation, complementarity and competition (budget between 160,000 and 200,000 euro);
- Lot 5: The future of research and innovation policies in an enlarged EU: key issues 2015 (budget between 80,000 and 100,000 euro);
- Lot 6: EU research and innovation policy and the future of the European Common Foreign and Security Policy (budget between 80,000 and 100,000 euro).
Bidders may submit a tender for one or more lots. Nevertheless, a separate tender must be made for each lot and each tender must cover all the tasks in the lot to which it refers.
For further information, please contact:
Directorate-General Research Attn: Mr J-F Marchipont
rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 200
Tel +32-2-295 7965
Fax +32-2-299 2076
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for requesting tender documents is 15 September 2003.
The deadline for submitting tender documents is 29 September 2003.
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Document Reference: OJ No S-138-124342 of 22.7.2003