Brussels, 09 Dec 2004
The European Commission has cancelled its call for tenders for on study on highly-cited patents, highly-cited publications and research networks.
The Commission states that the offers received either did not meet the selection criteria or were deemed unacceptable in view of their evaluation according to the award criteria.
To see the full details of the cancellation, please consult the following web address:
http:///ted.publications.eu.int/udl?REQUE ST=Seek-Deliver&LANGUAGE=en&DOCI D=205345-2004
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now