Brussels, 10 May 2004
The European Commission has published a call for tenders for a study on the link between product market reform, innovation and macroeconomic performance in the EU.
The study should analyse and measure the impact that market reforms have had on macroeconomic performance, looking in particular at how they have affected innovation and knowledge.
For further information, please contact:
Mr G. Nicodème
Fax +32-2-299 3502
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for requesting tender documents is 4.6.2004.
The deadline for submitting tender documents is 11.6.2004.
Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now