Brussels, 26 May 2004
The European Commission has launched a call for proposals for research into ethics under the science and activity area of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
This call covers the following areas:
- responsible research and application of science and technology (point 2 in the work programme);
- ethics: networking between existing bodies and activities, promotion of dialogue in a global context, awareness raising, training (2.1 in the work programme);
- ethics: networking and dialogue (2.1.1 in the 2004 work programme);
- ethics: emerging issues and the international dimension (2.1.2 in the 2004 work programme).
The total available budget for this call is 5.4 million euro.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The deadline for submitting proposal documents is 30.9.2004.
Before contacting the Commission, proposers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now