THE University of Luton has opened its Aylesbury Business School, a joint venture with Aylesbury College. Richard Farmer, deputy chairman of governors at Aylesbury College, said the new school, based at Hampden Hall, would open access, through distance learning facilities, to degree and postgraduate programmes.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now