The European Union and Israel are to negotiate a higher education agreement under a draft general action plan under discussion between Tel Aviv and Brussels. Talks will aim at synchronising EU and Israeli university credits to promote exchange programmes and research cooperation on space and biotechnology.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now