Brussels, 25 Jun 2003
Berkley Associates, together with Walker Associates, are organising an intensive one day briefing on management of Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) integrated projects (IPs) on 17 July in Brussels.
Some of the key topics covered by the briefing include:
- How will FP6 integrated projects be implemented? A brief review of the Commission's objectives and aims in establishing the IP structure;
- What is best practice, and what are the critical success factors for the management of large collaborative research projects? Which organisational structures work best? Key issues arising from an EU study on the management of large scale projects under previous framework programmes;
- What are the major process, structural and management issues associated with the implementation of IPs? Analysis of the various management and legal structures that could be set up to manage IP.
The briefing programme will be delivered by senior members of a European project team responsible for a Commission study on the management of 'big projects'. They will draw on the findings of the study and look closely at the data collected, and will also provide a detailed insight into the thinking behind FP6 integrated projects.
For further information, please contact:
Rue de la Presse 4
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now