Brussels, 22 Oct 2004
A briefing on the financial management principles governing Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) projects, with special reference to Integrated Projects, Networks of Excellence and STREPS, will be held in Brussels, Belgium, on 2 December.
The main themes of the event will be:
- the principle sources of reference for the financial rules;
- the financial rules and the FP6 instruments;
- eligible costs and subcontracting;
- building a budget and the allocation of resources;
- collective responsibility and the management of liability;
- reporting and annual reviews under FP6;
- audit and practical issues.
For further information, please contact: