Brussels, 23 Jun 2004
The UK Biochemical Society is organising a conference on 'BioScience - from molecules to organisms' to be held in Glasgow, the UK, from 18 to 22 July.
The aim of the conference is try to form a wider picture of how cells are constructed, and how the complexities of this construction are integral to the way in which cells function and respond to signals.
The main topics for discussion will be:
- lipids, rafts and traffic;
- structure related to function: molecules and cells;
- signalling outwards and inwards;
- genes: regulation, processing and interference;
- energy: generation and information;
- ethics, education and employment.
For further information, please visit: