Brussels, 13 Dec 2004
Plans were announced today to create an annual funders' forum to promote better coordination of funding for research in the field of life sciences. Areas covered by such research include biotechnology, genomics, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and food processing. The announcement came during a conference which brought together for the first time all the major European players in basic research into the life sciences.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now