Brussels, 25 October 2006
A conference on best practices in science-based incubators will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, on 7 and 8 December.
The theme of this year's event will be 'establishing public, private and academic networks around science-based incubators', and on the agenda are:
- establishing effective networks;
- providing tenants with access to venture capital and seed funds;
- how to create gazelles (high growth, knowledge-based firms);
- new incubation trends: privatisation and certification;
- internationalisation of incubation services and networks.
The conference will also host the award ceremony for the 'best science-based incubator' competition.
For further information, please visit: http:///www.science-alliance.nl/english/i ndex..html