The actress who played Miss Moneypenny in four James Bond films has given a class to students at Bath Spa University. Samantha Bond shared her expertise with as many as 100 final-year drama and dance students at the university's School of Music and Performing Arts. Ms Bond discussed her acting career and how she progressed from training at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School to stardom on stage and screen.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now