Brussels, Oct 2004
A European Commission event on funding basic research in the life sciences will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 13 December.
The aim of the conference is bring about a discussion on fostering synergies between organisations providing funding for basic research in the life sciences in Europe.
The event will include presentations by the European Commissioner for Research, representatives from the European Research Advisory Board (EURAB), the European Science Foundation, other research organisations and universities.
For further information, please contact:
Remarks: Attendance is by invitation only. Please contact the organisers at the address above in order to participate.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now