An East Anglian university has been recognised for its health and safety excellence. Anglia Ruskin University received a level 5 Quality Safety Audit (QSA) Award from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA), an accolade held by no other educational establishment in the UK. Anglia Ruskin received a level 4 safety award in 2007, which put it among the top 10 per cent of organisations using the QSA system and number one for organisations within the education sector. The RoSPA's mission is to save lives and reduce injuries.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now