A university has won accreditation from one of the world's top technology companies that will, it claims, give its students a jump-start in the creative industries. Anglia Ruskin University has been awarded the status of an Apple Authorised Training Centre for Education, which means that students can be trained in how to use Apple's creative software while they are at the university. Graduates can also earn an Apple Pro certificate alongside their degree, which Anglia Ruskin said can help them chase careers in film, television and new-media industries.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now