A higher education "superfair" was due to be hosted by Anglia Ruskin University this week, bringing 7,000 potential university students and representatives of 120 other institutions on to its campus to help inform applicants about the opportunities for study across the entire country. Janet North, Anglia Ruskin's external liaison manager, said the event would put "potential students in touch with the universities on their wish lists" and help them "decide which one is right for them".
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now