Brussels, 09 Dec 2004
1. The COST Technical Committee on Urban Civil Engineering, hereinafter referred to as TC, is maintained from the date of expiration of its previous mandate until 31 December 2007.1
The CSO shall decide whether to extend the mandate of the TC for an additional period of time and, in that case, review these Terms of Reference.
2. The TC will adopt its rules of procedure on the basis of the draft model set out in doc. COST/333/2/96 REV 2.
1 Subject to such changes as the CSO may determine in the light of forthcoming domain reviews and other developments (Summary of Conclusions of the 160th CSO meeting doc. COST 341/04)
3. The TC is invited to identify, assess and prepare new COST Actions relevant to its domain. Such Actions should:
(i) have an innovative character and a high scientific standard and/or contribute substantially to the concertation of research efforts in that domain;
(ii) be based on careful considerations of interests, resources and budgetary consequences in the interested countries as well as on assessments of the added valued expected to be achieved through the concertation;
[Public Info Net automatically generates links to Council Register documents where an appropriately formatted document number is given. However, the document may not be available for public use and/or it may not be loaded on the Council Register yet.]
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now