Brussels, 26 May 2004
1. GALILEO ­ Proposal for a Council Decision on the signing of the Agreement between the European Community and the United States of America on the promotion, provision and use of the Galileo and GPS satellite-based navigation systems and related applications
= W.Docs HORIZONTAL 2004/28 and 2004/29
The Working Party will act, for this agenda item, as the GALILEO Special Committee.
Delegations are invited, if they so wish, to send their experts from the Working Party on Transatlantic Relations (COTRA) to participate in the discussion under this agenda item.
2. Any other business
[Public Info Net automatically generates links to Council Register documents where an appropriately formatted document number is given. However, the document may not be available for public use and/or it may not be loaded on the Council Register yet.]
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now