Brussels, 12 Feb 2004
1. GALILEO ­ Negotiations with the United States of America with a view to an agreement on the promotion, prevision and use of Galileo and GPS and related applications.
- Preparation of the next round of negotiations on 24/26 February 2004 in Brussels
The Working Party will act, for this agenda item, as the GALILEO Special Committee. Delegations are invited, if they so wish, to send their experts from the Working Party on Transatlantic Relations (COTRA) to participate in the discussion under this agenda item.
2. GALILEO - Commission communication on the state of progress of the GALILEO programme
- Presentation by the Commission
3. GALILEO - Preparation of the March TTE Council
- Examination of possible Council conclusions
= WDoc HORIZONTAL 2004/06 (to be issued)
4. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
[Public Info Net automatically generates links to Council Register documents when an appropriately formatted document number is given. However, the document may not be available for public use and/or it may not be loaded on the Council Register yet.]