Brussels, 03 Oct 2006
Welcome address by ...
1. Adoption of the agenda
2. Approval of Summary of Conclusions of the previous meeting (COST 250/06)
3. Action related items:
(a) Results of the Open Call and Proposals of new Actions (b) Requests for participation of institutions from non-COST countries (c) Requests for extension or prolongation of COST Actions
4. Revision of the procedures for the Open Call and Assessment for proposals
5. Final Evaluation Reports and Progress reports of COST Actions
6. Progress report on COST Office initiatives: survey on customer satisfaction, impact of results, etc.
7. Status of the EC-ESF contract
8. Information on the possible Ministerial Conference 2008
11. Cooperation with non-COST countries
12. COST support to Young Researchers
13. Draft agenda for the 166th CSO meeting
14. Future meetings
15. Any other business
NB. The JAF Group will meet in composition as set out in its working methods (doc. COST 283/04).
At the invitation of the CSO President a representative from Austria, Finland and Germany (former, current and next EU Presidency) and Mr Chris Reilly (Rapporteur for item 11) are invited to attend the meeting.
[Public Info Net automatically generates links to Council Register documents where an appropriately formatted document number is given. However, the document may not be available for public use and/or it may not be loaded on the Council Register yet.]