Following reports at the weekend that Lord Sainsbury, the science minister, plans to quit his post and return to the business world at the next general election, rumours are flying about who might replace him. Possible names doing the rounds include top-up fees rebel Anne Campbell and scientist and friend of the Blairs, Baroness Greenfield.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now