Brussels, 08 Feb 2005
An international conference entitled 'Advances in stem cell research', will be held in Milan, Italy, from 6 to 7 April 2005.
The conference is organised by the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) Integrated Project EuroStemCell (European consortium for stem cell research). It will bring together scientists, ethicists, clinicians and legislators to discuss the forefront topics in the field of stem cell research - including the potential of stem cell research, possible applications, biotechnology and ethical issues.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now