Academics are being invited to suggest ways to prevent crime.
The aim of the workshop will be to reduce opportunities for criminality and provide new methods for prevention, detection and reduction of crime.
The £20 million programme is to be launched by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council with the Home Office and the Department of Trade and Industry. All projects will be expected to have a partner from the business sector, security services or other organisations involved in crime prevention and detection.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now