Brussels, 11 May 2004
The fourth Forum of European Neuroscience will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 10 to 14 July, and will address the latest global developments in brain research.
The topics to be discussed will include:
- brain development and learning;
- mental illness, degenerative diseases and addiction;
- stem cell therapy and spinal cord repair;
- memory, recognition, speech, hearing, sight and perception.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now