Brussels, 25 Oct 2002
The Scottish centre for nanotechnology in construction materials (NANOCOM) is hosting its first international symposium on nanotechnology in construction from 23 to 25 June in Paisley, Scotland.
The event aims to bring together people, companies and organisations with an interest in the application and exploitation of nanotechnologies in construction, along with those already conducting research in the field.
Key objectives for the symposium include:
- The identification of areas with the greatest potential for the application of nanotechnologies
- A review of the achievements and current research in the area.
- A description of the latest techniques, instrumentation and models of nanotechnology relevant to materials, systems and processes
The event will include exhibitions, presentations and evaluations.
For further information, please consult the following web address: http://www.nanocom.org
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now