Brussels, 13 Oct 2003
An international conference on the mouse genome will take place from 9 to 12 November in Braunschweig, Germany.
The conference will comprise a series of sessions discussing issues such as genome analysis and annotation, and gene expression resources.
Other items for discussion will include:
- phenotyping methods/imaging;
- behavioural genetics and genomics;
- development and stem cells;
- mouse models of human disease
- nutrition and metabolic disease;
- the genetics and genomics of infectious disease;
- mouse systems biology.
The conference is being organised by the international mammalian genome society
For further information, please consult the following web address: