Satisfy more than your thirst for knowledge
The Bordeaux Direct Classic European Six Bottle Selection Whites
Le Bois de Combelle Chardonnay 1997 Coteaux de l'Ard che VdP (France) - Apple-fresh with rounded fruit and added complexity from its short time in oak barrels.
Farnese 1997 Trebbiano d'Abruzzo DOC (Italy) - With a fresh lemony aroma, Farnese 1997 has zesty, stony fruit and an ultra clean finish.
Colombier Sauvignon Blanc 1997 Jardin de la France VdP (France) - A Sauvignon with plenty of rich fruit, beautifully balanced by its lemony acidity.
Farnese Signifero 1997 Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC (Italy) This wine has a sweet, ripe cherry aroma with concentrated spice and damson fruit.
Val de Cabrera 1992 Cari$ena DO (Spain) Two years in oak have added a generous layer of vanilla, now well married with its mature, sweet berry fruit.
Les Lauriers du Manoir NV Bordeaux AOC (France) A Bordeaux of medium weight and full of ripe, plummy fruit with a hint of green pepper.
Pay by Direct Debit and receive 6 bottles of classic European wines, worth Pounds 31.22, free when you subscribe to the THES for a year (52 issues) for Pounds 47.00 (also saving Pounds 10.20 on the UK cover price).
Terms and conditions
1. The subscription offer is open to new subscribers in the UK only and closes on September 11 1998. 2. If at any time during this offer a wine is temporarily out of stock, or becomes exhausted, a substitute of a similar wine will be made. This wine will always be of the same or greater value. If the wine fails to satisfy for whatever reason, Bordeaux Direct guarantee to replace the wine with another selection. 3. Please allow 3 -15 days for delivery of the wine. 4. Promoter: The Times Supplements Ltd, Admiral House, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1 9XY.
Please return to: The Times Supplements Ltd, Freepost MID17953, Market Harborough, LE87 4JJ This offer is available to new subscribers in the United Kingdom only and closes on September 11 1998.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now