Times Higher Education World University Rankings editor Phil Baty visits Moscow to speak with Irina Arzhanova, executive director of Russia’s National Training Foundation, and Marina Larionova, head of the International Organizations Research Institute at the National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow and head of international programmes at the NTF. They discuss the importance of established league tables, and Russia’s plans to introduce its own national ranking system.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now