Vice-chancellors’ pay, a plagiarism row that spans generations, and the usefulness of bombarding prospective students with data about universities are among the topics up for discussion in this week’s issue review podcast.
Chris Parr is joined by editor John Gill, writer Matthew Reisz, reporter David Matthews and deputy features editor Paul Jump to talk about some of the highlights from this week’s Times Higher Education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now