Plans to publish data on how many academics have teaching qualifications, a co-operative university in Mondragon, this week’s THE Culture section, and an informal note left in a published paper with intriguing consequences are discussed in this week’s issue review.
Chris Parr is joined by writer Matthew Reisz, deputy news editor John Morgan and deputy features editor Paul Jump to look at the latest issue of Times Higher Education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now