Are final salary pensions coming to an end? And will plans to simplify the approval process for research carried out within the NHS work? These are among the issues discussed in this week’s issue review podcast.
Chris Parr is joined by writers Matthew Reisz, Holly Else and Jack Grove to look at some of the highlights from this week’s Times Higher Education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now