The universities that are handing out more firsts and 2:1s than you might expect, a new vice-president for higher education at the National Union of Students, and our annual higher education financial health check are all discussed in this week’s issue review podcast.
Chris Parr is joined by editor John Gill, news editor Simon Baker, and reporter Jack Grove.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now