What might independence mean for Scotland’s universities? Would you be happy lecturing at 9pm? And why have complaints to the higher education sector’s ombudsman fallen for the first time?
These are among the questions discussed in this week’s Times Higher Education issue review podcast. Chris Parr is joined by books editor Karen Shook, news editor Simon Baker, and reporters Jack Grove and David Matthews.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now