The future of the Higher Education Academy, using medical records in university research, and expanding the research excellence framework beyond the UK are all discussed in this week’s issue review podcast. We also have a rundown of the fascinating contents of this week’s Books section.
Reporter Chris Parr is joined by news editor Simon Baker, books editor Karen Shook, and reporters Holly Else and David Matthews.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now