A-level results day 2013 and the period of clearing that follows are up for discussion in this joint podcast from Times Higher Education and TES. Chris Parr is joined by reporters Jack Grove and William Stewart and THE editor John Gill to discuss the topics that have been making headlines as students prepare to receive their results.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now