Theresa May’s plans for higher education, how essay mills are producing "undetectable" papers, and teaching humanities for millennials are all discussed.
John Elmes is joined by deputy news editor John Morgan, reporter Chris Havergal and acting features and opinions editor Paul Jump.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now