Where will money go?

June 2, 2006

If senior managers are deducting pay from lecturers taking industrial action, what will happen to the money they have "saved"? Returning it to the Higher Education Funding Council for England is obviously one option. Are there any others?

Dave Harris Plymouth

You've reached your article limit.

Register to continue

Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:

  • Sign up for the editor's highlights
  • Receive World University Rankings news first
  • Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
  • Participate in reader discussions and post comments

Have your say

Log in or register to post comments