You quote Rhiannon Evans of Edge Hill College as stating that we chose to go against legal advice in taking the college to court ("OAPs lose home in fight with college", February 25). This is not true and implies that we were not prepared to listen to reason, even from our own advisers.
Evans is in a position of considerable responsibility. She should not abuse that position by promulgating information that is untrue and that can discredit others.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now