It should be easy to find photogenic women on our campuses. A glance at media coverage every August - or even page 19 of the very issue of Times Higher Education in which John Brinnamoor writes - confirms that only attractive females are permitted to collect the A-level results needed for university admission.
Simon Inger, Bath.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now