Graham Gibbs' daughters' experience of late and little feedback may be because of the large number of students and a tight turnaround time.
How can coursework increase students' learning experience if in a 12-week semester a student has to do four pieces of coursework? They simply miss lectures and seminars to complete them. The majority may work hard, others plagiarise. This explains the disparity in coursework and examination marks.
South Bank University
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now