There is a curious omission in your study of minority languages ("Will UK soon be lost for words on world stage?" December 10). University College London's School of Slavonic and East European Studies continues to offer language teaching for degree courses in Bulgarian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian/Croatian, Slovak and Ukrainian.
Provost and president, UCL
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now