The correct salary figure for Geoff Whitty, director of the Institute of Education, should be £193,826. This excludes a refund of pension contributions made following an earlier overpayment of pension on the director's part. The increase in 2006-07, therefore, brought the director's salary back into line with that of the heads of comparable institutions.
Tania Rhodes-Taylor, Head of marketing and communications, Institute of Education.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now