I have to confess that I like league tables. I also have an intense dislike for information that is misleading - and your tables are about as misleading as they can be. Some of the data are missing. Some (the TQA scores) are out of date. And just what are you measuring: research quality or teaching capability? In my own discipline, built environment, I don't think a single academic would recognise this table as meaning anything at all.
Professor of built environment
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now